Stop Bedwetting

You are here

Seeking further help

If the suggested measures do not lead to any improvement then you can seek further advice from your healthcare professional such as your GP, School Nurse or Pharmacist.

Some areas have bedwetting clinics that allow direct referral without having to see your GP first. Contact your school nurse to see what help and support is available in your local area.

Further information and advice is available from charity organisations, such as ERIC and PromoCon.

Watch patient and parent videos

Listen to other patients

Listen to other parents

If you have specific concerns or questions after reading the information above, we recommend that you visit your GP, school nurse or pharmacist to discuss them.